Yes, it is there.
Agra is also known for its
handicrafts and fine arts traditions.
Your Taj Mahal tour is
incomplete if you return without taking a replica of the Taj
Mahal. It is a mini Taj Mahal that you can take back home. These mini
Taj Mahals are made by local artisans and is must included in every
visitors Agra shopping list.
You can take it as gift
for someone you love.
Some of the fine work for
which Agra is famous includes marblework, such as
inlaywork of the kind seen within the Taj Mahal. Leather
goods are the other major Agra shopping products. All leather
items like bags, shoes, belts, leather jackets etc are
available in various designs.
Agra Rugs and Carpets are
also very popular.
There are many leather
industries in Agra so leather goods are available in large variety. A
good range of decorative articles made up of metals like
brass, silver, copper are also available.
Bazaar, Munro Road and south of Taj Ganj are popular shopping areas in
Agra. Shilpagram, a craft village on the eastern side of Taj Mahal in
Agra, is a popular open-air emporium that is frequented by many tourists
on their shopping in Agra.
in Agra be careful about the quality of the stone of marble products. Genuine marble is
opaque and does not allow light to pass through. Do as much
bargaining as u can during Agra shopping.
Check if Taj Mahal replica
you are buying is Genuine marble or not (i.e. Alabester)
Do not go for shopping
with guides or drivers, they have heavy commissions, which makes
your items costly.
While you were on a trip
to Taj Mahal or Red Fort ,you will come across many salesmen and touts
selling many things. Dont let them put your mood off,
simply ignore them.
Handicraft emporia from
other states are also present from where you can
pick crafts of your liking. Credit cards are widely accepted by
almost every shop.
Fantasie-Fantasie bras available at low prices at undermywear.co.uk with full customer support.
Chantelle bras-Chantelle Bras & Lingerie is available at low prices at undermywear.co.uk with full customer support.
Sexy Lingerie-FancyMyDress.co.uk offers a wide range of sexy lingerie products online in UK that are of best quality.
Gangotri, U.P. Govt.
Handicrafts Emporium, Taj Mahal Complex
U.P. Handloom, Sanjay
Place, Hari Parbat, M.G. Road
Kairali - arts and
crafts of Kerala, Taj Mahal Complex
Rajasthali - Rajasthan
Handicrafts. Taj Mahal Complex
Black Patridge -
Haryana Handicraft Emporium. Taj Mahal Complex
Arts Emporium - Taj Mahal Complex
UPICA, Sanjay Place,
Hari Parbat, M.G. Road
Gandhi Ashram Khadi
Palace, Fatehabad Road
The city has a number of Souvenir
Shops approved by U.P. Tourism details of which can be had from
the local Tourist Office:
- M/s Ram Babu & Sons, Near Hotel Mugal Sheretan, Fatehabad
- M/s U.P. Handicrafts Industries,15/252/1 Fatehabad Road,
Tel: 2330047/2330192 M/s Handicraft In Emporium, 3, Garg
Niketan, Fatehabad Road, Agra.
- M/s Kanu Carpet Factory, 18/160/I-A, Purani Mandi,
- M/s Virgo International, 18/163 B/5, Opposite Hanuman
Temple - Taj crossing Taj View, Agra.
- M/s Handicraft Gailari, 18-A/54, Jasoria Enclave, Agra.
- M/s Sanjai Exports, Near Mayur Tourist Complex,
Fatehabad Road, Agra.
- M/s Jem Art Agra shopping centre, 18-A/8-C/2, Fatehabad Road, Agra.
- M/s U. P. Handicraft Development, Handicraft Nagar,
- M/s U. P. Handicraft Emporium, Sadan Bazar, Agra.
- M/s Mughal Marbles, Hotel Mughal Sheretan, Agra.
- M/s Oswal Emporium, 30 Munro Road, Shahjadi Mandi, Agra.
- M/s Subhash Emporium, 18/1, Gualior Road, Agra
Tel: 2225829 /2225737
- M/s Marble Emporium, Show Room 26, Mall Road, Agra.
- M/s Chandra Craft Palace, 159, Garden Road, Balu Ganj,
- M/s Jewel Palace, No 102 103 Sector 3 Vibhav Nagar
- M/s Kohinoor Jewellers, 41, M. G. Road, Agra.
- M/s Harish Carpet, 18/16 A/1/A, Vibhava Nagar Road, Agra
Want more info about
Agra Shopping to Taj Mahal tour Homepage.
FLYER PRINTING BIRMINGHAM | Perforated Steel Sheets